We are red studio members in club Mahindra since 2006. And since most of our family holidays have been with them, it would be fair to share our personal experience here so that if you too have preferences like ours, you can consider buying the membership here.
Reasons to buy
Available in many places and exotic locations across India from small hill stations to jungles to beaches where other known hospitality brands may or may not have the presence.
Service and Maintenance
- One gets the same standard of services and upkeep everywhere. For example ,you may find it funny but I prefer to use liquid soap/gel only and don’t like the same soap bar being shared even within the family. Thankfully club Mahindra does provide liquid handwash and bathing gel in every resort.
- I like the fact that I would definitely get an iron, hair dryer, disposable sanitary bags besides mini kitchenette and clean beds in whichever club mahindra resort I decide to stay . Bed sheets/ bed covers/blanket covers are always white in color so I am assured of the cleanliness since it clearly shows on white .
- They also provide umbrellas in the resorts to be used as and when required . There are umbrella stands at the entrance of every room , restaurant, activity centre etc. These small attention to details makes the stay quite comfortable besides other basic needs.
Food & Activities
- It is truly meant for families with children whether it comes to food or activities. For an instance, yesterday when we were at Ooty resort, our son didn’t want to come out of the resort with us for sightseeing. Moreover, there was also a movie show at 12.15 pm for children being run at the resort every day which obviously was more interesting for him . And so we left him back at the resort. We could do so only because the resort is safe as not every and any kind of people can enter the premises plus there was food and entertainment available for him. He happily stayed back, watched angry birds movie along with his favorite pizza which reached him at the fun zone (activity centre of Club Mahindra) as per our order.
- At the resort ,the food is prepared keeping children in mind, there are always 2-3 dishes specifically meant for small children. And I remember, when our son was small and would not eat anything out of those dishes too, the chefs have gone out of the way to make little khichdi for him so that the little one would not remain empty stomach.
- At Club Mahindra, not only one is assured of the hygiene and the quality of food when traveling with children, but also one gets to have variety of cuisines along with the local flavor .Additionally, they specially make picnic baskets (packed lunch) if required for sightseeing .Take it while you are going out ,have it in jungle or at the bank of a river ,wherever you wish. Infact, even while leaving the resort , at times I have preferred to take their packed meals for my child’s sake.
- As far as the activities are concerned,club Mahindra has activities for all ages – there is crocodile club for children below 5 yrs, there are books, various classes to learn dancing, cooking ,local craft etc , board games , trekking trips and adventure activities at the resort itself. Every evening, there is entertainment within resort from bon fire to karoke to tambola. On special occasions there are special parties. I remember, last Christmas holidays we went to Goa with extended family and had to stay in some other resort .But for Christmas party we chose Club Mahindra Varca beach .Called them, made bookings for the party and that’s it. It was fabulous !! Of course nothing comes for free 🙂 but worth it.
Value for money
We were white studio members initially and then upgraded to red studio membership plan. We have found the membership to be worth. No only in off seasons , we have taken holidays in prime seasons too. We have been to Switzerland through RCI as well. For members the food is at special rates. Besides if you wish to cook, you can. There are convenience stores within the resorts for grocery.
If you buy the membership now you get
3 Nights London Holiday Assured
– FREE International Holiday ( 7 Days with RCI)
– FREE 1 Week Domestic Club Mahindra Holiday
Why Club Mahindra Membership?
– 7 Days of holidays every year for 25 years
– Membership Plans to suit your holiday need
– Fun activities for the family
– EMI starts at Rs. 6,491/-
Please note: We are not selling their membership plans, we are not affiliate marketing partners for them. The review above is our personal opinion. You can take the membership and give our reference
A great investment for family holidays
Buying Club Mahindra membership makes lot of sense if you love holidaying with your family especially young children. Its a value investment which you will never regret.