These Terms govern your access to and use of the website and Services, and constitute a binding legal agreement between you and Mytraveljaunts.com These Terms shall govern your use of the website.
You acknowledge and agree that, by accessing or using the website or services or by selling or purchasing through the website , you expressly agree and acknowledge that you have read and understood these Terms, whether or not you have registered with the website. If you do not agree to these Terms, then you may not access or use the website or services. If you accept or agree to these Terms on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you have the requisite authority to bind that company or other legal entity to these Terms and, in such event, the terms “you” and “your” shall refer and apply to such company or other legal entity.
Mytraveljaunts reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, discontinue or terminate the website or Services or to modify these Terms, at any time and without prior notice. If we modify these Terms, we will post the modification on the website. We will also update the “Last Updated Date”. By continuing to access or use the website or Services after we have posted a modification on the website, you are indicating that you agree to be bound by the modified Terms. If the modified Terms are not acceptable to you, your only recourse is to cease using the website and Services. You are solely responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms.
Reliance on information posted & disclaimer
The materials contained on our site are provided for general information purposes only and do not claim to be or constitute legal or other professional advice and shall not be relied upon as such.
We do not accept any responsibility for any loss which may arise from accessing or reliance on the information on this site , we exclude all liability for loss or damages direct or indirect arising from use of this site.
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Our site changes regularly
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
You agree not to do any of the following:
- Post, upload, publish, submit or transmit any text, graphics, images, software, music, audio, video, information or other material that: (i)infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy; (ii) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability; (iii) is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive; (iv) is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive; (v)promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group; (vi) is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any other person; (vii) harms minors in any way; or (viii) promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances.
- Use, display, mirror or frame the website, or any individual element within the website, Mytraveljaunts’ name, any Mytraveljaunts trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without Mytraveljaunts’ written consent;
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the website, Mytraveljaunts’ computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of providers;
- Attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of any Mytraveljaunt system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
- Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by Mytraveljaunts to protect the website, Services, Mytraveljaunts’ Content or Member Content;
- Attempt to access or search the website, Services, Mytraveljaunts’ Content or Member Content or download Mytraveljaunts’ Content or Member Content from the website or Services through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than the software and/or search agents provided by Mytraveljaunts or other generally available third party web browsers;
- Send any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, email, junk mail, spam, chain letters or other form of solicitation;
- Use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing trademark, logo URL or product name without Mytraveljaunts’ express written consent;
- Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use the website, Services, Mytraveljaunt Content or Member Content to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information;
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the website, Services, Mytraveljaunts’ Content or Member Content;
- Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the website;
- Collect or store any personally identifiable information from the website or Services from other users of the website or Services without their express permission;
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Violate any applicable law or regulation; or
- Encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
By using the website, you hereby expressly warrant that you will not use the website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the website in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the website or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the website. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the website.
Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Links from our site
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Mytraveljaunts, its owners and agents, harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of the website, Services, Mytraveljaunts content or user content, or your violation of these Terms
Limitation of Liability
You acknowledge and agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the entire risk arising out of your access to and use of the website, Services, Mytraveljaunts’ content and user content remains with you. Neither Mytraveljaunts nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the website, Services, Mytraveljaunts’ content or user content will be liable for any incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages, including lost profits, loss of data or loss of goodwill, service interruption, computer damage or system failure or the cost of substitute products or services, or for any damages for personal or bodily injury or emotional distress arising out of or in connection with these Terms or from the use of or inability to use the website, Services, Mytraveljaunt or user content, or from any communications, interactions or meetings with other users of the website or Services or other persons with whom you communicate or interact as a result of your use of the website or Services, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), product liability or any other legal theory, and whether or not Mytraveljaunts has been informed of the possibility of such damage, even if a limited remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
It is expressly agreed to by the Parties hereto that the formation, interpretation and performance of this Policy and any disputes arising here from will be resolved through a two-step Alternate Dispute Resolution (“ADR”) mechanism. It is further expressly agreed to by the Parties that the contents of this Section shall survive even after the termination or expiry of the Policy and/or Terms.
- Mediation: In case of any dispute between the parties, the Parties will attempt to resolve the same amicably amongst themselves, to the mutual satisfaction of both Parties. In the event that the Parties are unable to reach such an amicable solution within thirty (30) days of one Party communicating the existence of a dispute to the other Party, the dispute will be resolved by arbitration, as detailed herein below;
- Arbitration. In the event that the Parties are unable to amicably resolve a dispute by mediation, said dispute will be referred to arbitration by a sole arbitrator to be appointed by the Company, and the award passed by such sole arbitrator will be valid and binding on both Parties. The Parties shall bear their own costs for the proceedings, although the sole arbitrator may, in his/her sole discretion, direct either Party to bear the entire cost of the proceedings. The arbitration shall be conducted in English, and the seat of Arbitration shall be the city of Bengaluru in the state of Karnataka, India.
The Parties expressly agree that the Terms, Policy and any other agreements entered into between the Parties are governed by the laws, rules and regulations of India, and that the Courts at Bengaluru shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising between the Parties.